Our process for meeting with homeowners for any design-based project:
1. An initial short interview will be conducted to inquire about your needs and budget.
2. An initial visit will be scheduled to review your ideas and requirements for the space.
3. Signing of Service Agreements for design services will take place.
4. A secondary interview and project discussion will take place.
5. Design service – inclusive of plans and materials suggestions – begins. Throughout this process, there may be repeat visits, emails and phone calls for discussing items and for a design concept review.
6. Contractors will be called in to obtain quotes for scope of work.
7. Pricing and materials review takes place.
8. Signing of Purchase Order Agreements.
9. Product order will take place.
10. Delivery and Installation.
11.. Walk-through with client.
12. Review of services.
When you work with Carolina Moncion Design, you will see that our design process differs from others. When we interview you and complete our initial visit, we will make suggestions as to what services will best suit you.
Here is a breakdown for you to review:
If you are looking for an idea as to colors, accessories and furniture or already have furniture and still need ideas but are afraid to commit to a designer long-term, the Design Concept is for you.
If you are looking for assistance on maximizing your square footage and need ideas on how to place your furniture, the space plan service is ideal for you.
Full Design Services:
If you are interested in having someone do an entire project for you and keep you involved while you remain on the sideline because you are occupied with other things, the full design service is for you.